Monday, November 5, 2007

First Post,Woot!

Okay,So I've started a blog.I don't know how frequent posts will be but I really want to make a go of this.As such I'll update as often as I remember to.
I've been inspired to start this by a friend of mine.Not because he said one day "You should start a blog".Oh no.This is more of a response.More of an airing of issues on the internet kind of thing.I'm fighting blog with blog.He sees thing in one manner,I see them in another.Don't get me wrong.He's a nice guy and I'm proud to be a member of his circle of friends.And in turn I call him my friend but I find some of his opinions to be somewhat...pushy...or offensive in order to garner a reaction.
This cna be seen in his most recent blog entry where he uses the phrase "Filthy Christians".Now,I don't consider myself to be a christian,I don't consider myself to be any religion but I Do deem myself to be spiritual.I believe in a higher power,a life after life and even I was offended by this phrase.It's SO disrespectful to people of ANY religion.In short he seems to be mocking people for having Faith.
As I said before I consider myself to be spiritual,but I don't go out of my way to make a point of it.If it comes up in conversation I'll say I believe in a higher power and leave things at that.Unfortunately,some people try and sway me to the path of atheism.Which is fine for other people.Its just not for me.Which makes me ask the question "Why are you trying so hard to crush my faith?".I mean,They're just as bad as Jehovahs Witnesses or Scientologists by trying so hard.Am I right?Maybe I'm not.Maybe I'm ranting,but maybe,just maybe I have a point.
Until next time.(Jesus Knows when that'll be!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, Sullys been a pushy bastard for years, his way or the highway. Thats why we love him!

Sully said...

Whilst trying to come up with a title for my latest blog entry, I realised I had used the phrase "filthy atheists", which reminded me of your objection to a similar phrase, which provided me to further broadcast my mantra of "nothing is sacred".

http://ssully.blogspot.com/2008/10/filthy-atheists.html

UberApe said...

Idk, but "Filthy atheists" and "filthy Christians" doesn't seem horrifically insulting to me. It's a tongue-in-cheek, general, vague epithet, meh.

The truly insulting comments are the ones that contain a grain of truth... and the insultee knows it.

Like the Muslim lunatics who wanted to kill the school teacher for insulting the Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon his pedophile ass - by naming a teddy bear Mohammed. Why would they get so angry? Because deep down they know their beliefs are bullshit, and any jeering or rational analysis would destroy those beliefs so they have to furiously protect their false prophet from harm.

It's insulting that such deluded and dangerous fools have so much power in their right to be "offended".

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://islandora.ca/node/406 http://www.salesandmarketing.com/article/talk-money
buy facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
I've been to all the sites to help out with removing the program however they all request that I change the LAN settings. I do this but seconds later they get automatically changed back. Whenever I open a file the message: "Application cannot be executed... file is infected" Therefore I am unable to run any programs such as Task Manager in order to counter this virus. Can someone please help me out because it seems I am defenseless. Thankyou

facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes