Monday, November 12, 2007

Fuckin' Friends!

So,As I write this I'm lying in bed.I feel dirty.Unfortunately its not the good kind of dirt,I't snot for somethingI've done.Its for something one of my amigos (I am currently still calling him this,although words are yet to be had) did.To be more precise its for WHO one of my amigos did.
Thats right.While I was away for the weekend,A friend took advantage of the fact that I wasn't there.I normally take issue with the fact that he sleeps in my bed alone!How could he have possibly thought that it would be a good idea to fuck a chick in MY bed?
So,Words are going to be had.After I change my sheets and burn the defiled ones.Thats right,I was so tired at 1 am that I just said "to hell with it" and slept in my bed,fully clothed of course,but still.
Sweet tap-dancing Christ.Whatever happened to "Bro's before Ho's"?

No comments: