Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grrrrls!

I went to my class party last night,which was fun.I got to hang out with alot of cool people,made some new friends and generally got to know people better.That's all great.Not exactly blog-worthy material some would say. *Coff* Thats not the whole story.

We all went to this bar in the city called Mojo's to wait for some of our party to show up due to the fact that some were running late.I feel that its is important at this point for me to make known that out of 25 people on my course, somewhere in the region of 3 are guys.Thats nice for daddy.So we waited,and these 2 girls showed up.One of whom I'm Kinda into(at the moment,things could increase or diminish over time).So,Around 2 am,this girl decided she was leaving.When she pointed this out to me,I made a bold move by my standards.I went up to her and:

Me:Y'know I really enjoyed talking to you tonight,(pulling my phone out of my pocket and holding it up) I was hoping we could do it again.

Her:Oh,You want my number!(Said with a large smile on her face)

Me:Well,Yeah,But I was trying to be coy and charming(Said with a smile)

At this point she took my phone and put in her number.After a moment of not being able to put in her name,I reassured her I'd do it later.I did it as soon as she was out the door.I am stoked.It's kind of a victory for me.

Although now,I'm not really sure what to do in my next step.I'll probably meet her in class tomorrow morning,or afternoon as the case may be.Does that mean I have more than the alotted 3 days to call her?hmmmm.This is taxing.Grrrrls!

No comments: